It was the first season I remember. The boys in my class were talking about Tepsi and Hifki in March and I thought that they were talking about Pepsi and hippos. Even the girls knew more about ice hockey than me. I had no slight about where I would be every week 10 years later...
I asked a boy who were a HIFK fan:
- What is Tepsi?
- A bad Ice hockey team.
- What is Hifki?
- IT IS HIFKI THAT IS BAD!!! It was a TPS fan that answered.
Tepsi = TPS (from Turku) Hifki = HIFK (from Helsinki)
But either TPS nor HIFK were bad. TPS won the regular season, a final with 5-0 but the playoffs were best-in-five so TPS were second, because Kärpät (from Oulu) won 2-1, 4-3 OT and 1-0 OT. It reached...HIFK won the bronze medal. But after that it went worser for both teams...It was Kärpät´s second championship.
But for the sport it was good that Kärpät won, because they had only won once before, TPS had ten championships...And I wasn´t a big fan until Winter 2008...
Prenumerera på:
Kommentarer till inlägget (Atom)
Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar