tisdag 1 maj 2012

2009-2010


I was in Turku seeing the first home game of the regular season. It was 15 degrees outdoors when the game was played...It was the 12th September 2009 and it is a memory for life to say at least...Maybe the best match I ever seen...My favourite team won 4-1 against the team I hate (and were the biggest favourite before the season) Jokerit :) :) :) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0GUcfHwiWbw

I saw my second game for the second in Helsinki 14th November 2009 with my aunt´s husband, who is a HIFK fan. It was HIFK-TPS and TPS led 5-1!!! But the match ended 5-5 and I was shocked. But I am very very happy for the match because TPS won 6-5 in OT. I think that every single fan in the hall were happy at the moment. It is something very unique :) HIFK fans because the team reserved 1-5 to 5-5 and got one point, TPS fans because they won in OT although they dropped a four-goal leading... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GCpfowKhdgg

TPS played a very good autumn season, they were second-third at the beginning, fifth or sixth the rest of the season, eighth or ninth when it was as darkest…

Their form was bad in January and I saw the game (30th January 2010) when it, probably, changed. It was TPS vs Jokerit again and TPS won 3-2 although they played quite bad. But it gave the self-confidence for the rest of the season…I also watched the last regular season game 20th March 2010 against HIFK, which they won with 3-2 and were sixth in the regular season…Jokerit, who was the biggest favourite, was very near to miss even the playoff, but they were 10th. But in the first round they losed to Tappara 3-5, won 5-4 but losed the deciding game 2-4 and their position were still 10th. :)


Kärpät were only 9th but losed only 4-3 in matches to the regular season 1st JYP.

TPS played against Lukko in the quarter-finals. Lukko were by far the best team in the autumn. But at the end of the regular season they were passed by JYP and KalPa.

TPS WON 4-0 IN MATCHES AGAINST LUKKO IN THE QUARTER-FINALS! SENSATION! SENSATION! 4-2, 5-0, 1-0, 4-2 :)

And the opponents in the semifinals were JYP. JYP won the first match with 4-2, and I was in Turku 12th April 2010 watching the second semi-final. It was very exciting, as you can see. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dKv8y-kKcA  JYP were the favourite and had better players, but if you play as a team and have Kai Suikkanen as coach, everything is possible :)

TPS won 2-1, JYP won the third semifinal 4-0, TPS the fourth 4-3 in OT, the fifth 2-1 and the sixth 6-1!!!And TPS won the sixth semifinal 6-1 :) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHdXaDxMCQo 



TPS won the first final 4-2, the second 3-1 (I watched it live, standing in a full arena http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bEUQkjCcdCI  , the third 2-1 in OT, losed the fourth 1-2 and won the championship in the fifth thanks to a 6-2-victory :)  I was so glad that it was hard to think that it was true :) :) I couldn´t describe it with words

It was one of the best days in the year :)

TPS won gold, HPK silver and JYP bronze.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar