tisdag 1 maj 2012

2007-2008

I started to be a big fan this season...TPS were only tenth in the regular season.

But in the wild-card round match 1 they led HIFK with 4-1 with only 10 minutes left :)
But...what happened?
HIFK scored 2-4, 3-4....and...4-4 with 30 seconds left...And 5-4 in OT :( 
I was so angry that I painted on the HIFK players in the newspaper!!!
HIFK won the second game in Turku with 1-0 and reached the quarter-finals, TPS were only 10th :(
And they were 5 points from missing the playoffs...
In the semifinals Jokerit led over Blues with 3-1 in matches but Blues won the series 4-3 :) :)  I was very very very glad when it happened... :)
Kärpät won gold again. But it was the last time, but winning gold 2004, 2005, 2007, 2008 is very impressive!
Blues won silver and Tappara bronze.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar